[ExchangeList] Re: Which AntiSpam/Antivirus Do you recommend?

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 13:38:56 -0700 (PDT)

GFI Mail-Essentials does just fine. Implemeted it 2yrs ago and it works wonders

Mitchel Lewis - Seattle <MLewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Exchange 2007 has it?s own built in spam protection?but it?s about as lackluster as it comes and I?m looking into 3rd party apps.

I?m downloading Spam Titan as I?m typing this and thinking of giving it a try on a virtual server.

I also have a conference call with Messagelabs for hosted solution.

I want users to be self sufficient, IE if there is a questionable e-mail, I would like the user to get an e-mail to review it and delete/block it in the future.

Suggestions are welcome.

Regards,

Mitchel R. Lewis
System Administrator / Webmaster