[ExchangeList] Re: Which AntiSpam/Antivirus Do you recommend?

  • From: "Eric Daly [PFH Technology Group]" <EDaly@xxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:41:42 +0100

One of our largest customers (health service) have tried almost all packages
but in the end they found their ideal product. Its called Copperfasten, now
renamed to SpamTitan. They swear by it after having Surfcontrol, Messagelabs
and tested a few other well known mainstream packages.

If it can keep our health service happy then im sure it comes highly
recommended.
http://www.spamtitan.com/