[ExchangeList] Re: Which AntiSpam/Antivirus Do you recommend?

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 05:52:17 -0700 (PDT)

Before you make up your mind. Why not review the link below and see how GFI compared with the others.

http://www.msexchange.org/news/GFI-MailEssentials-Exchange-Anti-Spam-Readers-Choice-Award.html

I concur, being using the product for well over 2yrs and it has worked like magic.

Mitchel Lewis - Seattle <MLewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------I just got off of a 1 hour call with Messagelabs.

Their support is top knotch, they know their stuff, it's ridiculously easy to set up and they back your messages up for 7 days in case of an outage. Not to mention their SLA's and guaranteed 100% uptime.

Unfortunately, for 300 users, it will cost about $1,000 a month. As opposed to a Barracuda unit, which we can get for $1,900 + $450 a year for service fee's etc.

If money was no object, I would do Messagelabs, hands down, right now and I wouldn't look back. It's a sweet deal. But I have something called a "Budget", so I'm going to give the 'Cuda a shot.

Thank You for the feedback.

I'll followup with my first impressions. Though, I'm sort of hoping that I'll be disappointed with the unit so I can go with Messagelabs =)

-Mitchel