RE: Veritas Backup with Exchange Agent

  • From: "David Wilhoit" <kidego@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:39:46 -0400

I won't question whether or not Veritas told you that Chris, or even question
whether or not it will work, cause it may. I will tell you however, that MS
won't support the open file backup of a mounted Exchange store, so I wouldn't
make a habit of this type of backup. The Exchange-agent is still the method of
preference.

David Wilhoit
Microsoft Exchange MVP 2004
kidego@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:kidego@xxxxxxxxxx>

"Gravity is a harsh mistress!" -The Tick