RE: Remote Connection

  • From: "Amy Dukart" <adukart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 14:49:14 -0700

I went home for lunch and found that I can connect the administrator account
to the server through the internet.  Could someone tell me the setting that
I'm missing for users to connect over the internet?  I looked for the
setting everywhere and cannot find it.

Amy Dukart
Information Systems Technician
Steffes Corporation