RE: Remote Connection

  • From: "Muqeem Syed" <Syed.Muqeem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:11:21 +0200

how were you downloading mails and sending mails ... what were you using
to send and recieve mails.....????we have the same setup here.. we relay
all our mails to our ISP and they handle our MX record.... infact anyone
can ahndle your MX records.. and you wont need any smtp connector.. i
guess that is the case with you.. can yo uprovide more detials