RE: Remote Connection

  • From: "Amy Dukart" <adukart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:00:12 -0700

This is the NDR that I get:

    Subject: test

    Sent: 2/19/02 12:22 PM

    'little_amy@xxxxxxxxxxx' on 2/19/02 12:22 PM

    us-ascii

That is all it says.

I can't remember the all of the tracking because it is on my home computer
but I know it says exchange ready then helo the it also says the user and
password are valid.  Then I get a 550 SMTP 5.7.1 error relay denied.  Then
connection canceled.

Here is the tracking from the server from what I can find:

2002-02-19 19:22:17 HELO 250
2002-02-19 19:22:17 MAIL 250
2002-02-19 19:22:18 RCPT 550
2002-02-19 19:22:19 QUIT 0

They do not stay in the outbox.  I cannot find them in the bad mail folder
or in the queue.

Amy Dukart
Information Systems Technician
Steffes Corporation