RE: Remote Connection

  • From: "Amy Dukart" <ADukart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:17:16 -0700

I will try this at lunch.  Is there some way to allow certain users to relay?
I do have allow all computers that authenticate to relay in the relay
properties of the SMTP virtual server.  Another thing is that I do not have an
SMTP connector, so far there was no need for it.  Do I need one now?  Could it
possibly be that my ISP doesn't allow relay being that they are controlling our
MX records and such?

Amy Dukart
Information Systems Technician
Steffes Corporation