Re: Relay problem

  • From: "Uma kumar" <kumar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:33:16 +0530

Hi,

This may be because of SPAM list servers, If  your server is do in relaying
for all mails then they will block you mail server ipaddress. go to
www.ordb.org and give your server ipaddresss for relay test. If it is
blocked then you have to stop relaying in your system

procedure in 5.5

In IMS properties
goto routing tab
in routing restrictions
click two boxes that
1. Host and clients *****
2. Host and clients  with their IPAddresses here you have to give LAN total
network like 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0

after doing this rise a request to relese you IP it may take 18 hours

Good luck
Kumar