Re: Relay problem

  • From: "lancy saldanha" <lancysaldanha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 04:36:34 +0000

plz check the following.

while using internet email, which server is an smtp. is it the exchange  server or some other server.

incase if it is a server other than your exchange then users cant reply to the mails recieved from exchange.

so while users are out of office they should compose a new mail and then send it.>From: "Christian Kurmann"