RE: RPC over HTTP Windows 2000 Server ?

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:44:58 -0500

You can't do what you want to do. The system requirements are what the
documentation says they are -- XP sp1 or Server 2003 (and probably
Vista/Longhorn, but I haven't tested those with Outlook yet).

I know, I know -- it's shocking that new versions of the operating
systems have new features. But hey, that's just the way software works