RPC over HTTP Windows 2000 Server ?

  • From: "Sandy" <sandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 03:28:23 -0700

Hi everyone...

I've been trying to configure my MS Office Outlook 2003 to talk to a
remote exchange server (a business broadband provider).
Outlook is installed on my Windows 2000 Server. I believe the only way I
can do this is by enabling RPC over HTTP. However, everywhere I seem to
look, it tells me the requirements are Windows XP SP1 minimum. I
Understand Windows 2003 Server has the capabilities too, but Windows 2000
Server doesnt. This surely cant be right. Can someone please help!

Sandy