Virtual memory fragmentation events are logged every hour on a computer that is running Exchange Server 2000

  • From: "Hermano JS. Queiroz" <hjsqueiroz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:40:11 -0500

Hi Everyone,

        After debug a lot and restart the machine several times in
different situation, I think this is the problem that still remains
unsolved.
        Does anybody have these files or the hotfix from Microsoft to
solve this issue?
        I really do appreciate!

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;883527&sd=ee

Date         Time   Version            Size    File name
13-Sep-2004  04:47  6.0.6617.6      2,310,144  Mdbmsg.dll
12-Sep-2004  05:02  6.0.6617.6      4,685,824  Store.exe

Hermano Queiroz
Coord.of Network Services