[ExchangeList] Mail Sending problem to some domains, Urgent help needed

  • From: Supreet Singh <supreet20in@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msexchange <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 14:57:52 +0100 (BST)

-------------------------------------------------------Hi All,

I am facing a problem since last week , i am unable to
send mail to some domains. I have checked my ip , it
is not listed in any of blocking lists. Following are
the error logs which i recieve very frequently.

For assistance, contact your system administrator.
            <servername #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1
<recipient@xxxxxxx>... Relaying denied. IP name
possibly forged [my server's ip]>

Could not deliver the message in the time limit
specified.  Please retry or contact your
            <servername #4.4.7>

            There was a SMTP communication problem
with the recipient's email server.  Please contact
your system administrator.
            <servername#5.5.0 smtp;550-Verification
failed for <senderemailid@myservername>>

Supreet Singh