[ExchangeList] Re: Internal Auditor, NDR, MAILBOX QUOTA.....and....

  • From: "Taylor, George" <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:24:23 -0700

I had a girl working at the Helpdesk a few years ago.  Exchange went
down in the middle of the night and it was her responsibility to notify
us, the next morning when asked about it she stated, "I sent you an
email letting you know......", bout the same as "Send them an email
letting them know we blocked an email ....."

Don't ya love Administration.

  _____