[ExchangeList] Re: Internal Auditor, NDR, MAILBOX QUOTA.....and....

  • From: "Aleksandar Brankovic" <aleksandar.brankovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 14:26:32 +0100

Yes, that is one of the way to resolve situation but I have little
obstacle. 3500 users on clustered Exchange COMPAQ ML 570  with 4
procesors  PIII 700MHz, and COMPAQ RA4100 (year 2000) Storage subsystem
with SCSI 64MB cache (believe or noth with this creepy HW we have
99.9992 availability time during last 2 years). I need to take care
about every Mb of storage space L... grrrr, and u know the users

Maybe some CDO programming  can do the job?