RE: Instant Messaging

  • From: "Julio Danoviz" <jedanoviz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:43:21 -0300

Good article on how to setup IM.

Set up an instant messaging server with Exchange 2000
http://www.techrepublic.com/article_guest.jhtml?id=r00220020212del01.htm&page=1

TechRepublic provides content, context and community to IT strategists, network
administrators and other enterprise computing professionals so they can be more
successful.  Enjoy this article and if you find it useful, join TechRepublic to
take full advantage of all our services.
www.techrepublic.com/promotion.jhtml?pc=TR1002