RE: Hosting multiple domain names on Ex2k3

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:54:19 -0600

Hi Michael,

No, nothing fancy like that. I don't let users manage their domains.
They send in change requests and we manage them. That way there is a
nice change management process in place and there's tight control. Sound
like your project will require multiple machines/VMs to allow them to do
what you want to do. However, I am *NOT* an Exchange guru, so I can be
completely off-base here.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder