RE: Hosting multiple domain names on Ex2k3

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:04:22 -0600

Hi Mike,

Yes, we set something like that up a couple weeks ago. You need to
include those domains in the recipient policy and create addition UPNs
in the Active Directory Domains and Trusts console. Then the users can
log on using their domain account (SMTP domain, not Active Directory

Thomas W Shinder
ISA Server and Beyond:
Configuring ISA Server: