RE: Hosting multiple domain names on Ex2k3

  • From: "A. Michael Salim" <msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:07:57 -0500 (EST)

> Yes, we set something like that up a couple weeks ago. You need to
> include those domains in the recipient policy and create addition UPNs
> in the Active Directory Domains and Trusts console. Then the users can
> log on using their domain account (SMTP domain, not Active Directory
> domain).

Yes, that helps ... it is pretty much what I have been reading.  How about
user administration, i.e. allowing user to admin their own domain names,
change password etc. via the web.  Were you able to script any of this?
Also were you able to script adding/deleting users?  SOme of the steps
require substantial AD manipulations using ADSIEdit which I am hoping can
be scripted.

best regards