RE: Hosting multiple domain names on Ex2k3

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:28:23 -0500

Have you looked at these?

-----Original Message-----
From: A. Michael Salim [mailto:msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 5:12 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Hosting multiple domain names on Ex2k3

I am setting up a new exchange 2003 server which will host multiple domain
names, all unrelated to each other, and users will connect via MS Outlook
only, over TCP/IP, *NOT* on a LAN (no other access to server except remotely
across the Internet).  Has anyone else done this successfully?
I have already read resources like these ones:

Any other resources?

best regards
Mike Salim.

List Archives: