RE: Exchange behind ISA

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:23:36 -0500

Hi Scott,

Don't give them access to VPN, that allows them too much access to your
network. How about secure Exchange MAPI publishing? Check it out!

This is as secure as a VPN connection AND you don't allow users to
access anything except the Exchange server, you don't allow them to
access the entire network like you do with VPN.

For even more info, check out:

Thomas W Shinder
ISA Server and Beyond:
Configuring ISA Server: