Admin eMails / How to edit

  • From: "Zentarra, Marco" <marco.zentarra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 16:34:42 +0200

Hey all
when a email could not be delivered, the admin gets this email and the
sender get also a mail that his mail couldnt be delivered.
where could i edit this textes / emails ?
i want to limit the maximum size of incoming mails, i.e 1 MB.... in some
cases our support have to get mails with firmware or something like this
(-> bigger than 1 MB)
then i will pass it on to the support manually, i´ll delete other mails
(i.e. spam, fun / jokemails)
but the sender (in our example the one how send a firmware attachmend to
the support) should get not the standard "could not be delivered blabla"
mail, i want my own text, maybe like this:
"Dear sender
your mail is to big, blablabla
our admin will check the content, if the content is important to our
coworker he will pass it on to the original receiver, in other cases
(jokes / *.ppt - files) he will delete it.
your admin
when the sender will get my own text, he knows that he have not to try
sending again! (thats the important part)
Thx a lot