RE: Exchange 2003 \ 5.5 ADC problems

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:46:22 -0400

Makes perfect sense.  :)

When you replicate, you do have a two-way ADC Recipient agreement, correct?
And it's using the entire Active directory or is it using a RDN lower in the
tree?  Do you see any errors?  Any errors in the log?  Any errors with
Active Directory replication or other delays going on?

These are things to check.  I wonder what happens if you wait longer
(possibly for replication to complete); do you get the same results?

Al