RE: Exchange 2003 \ 5.5 ADC problems

  • From: "Bob" <bob.hall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:35:53 -0600

Al,

Here is the "NDR" I get...

      Subject:  test
      Sent:     8/17/2004 11:57 AM

      JOEBOB TEST on 8/17/2004 11:57 AM
            The recipient name is not recognized
        The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=us;a=
;p=scppool;l=DINO204081716573ZPRRPG9
            MSEXCH:IMS:SCPPOOL:CORPORATE:DINO2 0 (000C05A6) Unknown
Recipient

I am in the process of confirming the second question...

But from memory, I don't believe that the "ADUC" created mailbox is shown
in the "5.5" mamager. Even after a reasonable replication time period. I
will confirm.

Thanx

Bob