RE: Exchange 2003 \ 5.5 ADC problems

  • From: "Bob" <bob.hall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:09:19 -0600

Al,

First, thanx for the response. Second, to answer your questions:

Yes, I have a "two way agreement".

I'm pretty sure it is using the "entire Active Directory".

As to the "Errors" Are you refering to the "NDR"s or the event logs? Yes,
the sender client will get an "NDR" in the case of the user that has the
email account that was created with "ADUC". I will check the event logs on
both the Exchange 2k3 server and the "ADC" machine and report back with
the results.

No, I have seen none and had no other problems with my normal AD
replication, the delays seem not to be out of the ordinary.

As for wait longer for the time delays, the first testing was started the
begining of last week, I'm pretty sure that I have let it have enough
time. (over a week now). With the same results.

Thanx again Al.

Bob