RE: Exchange 2003 \ 5.5 ADC problems

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:33:25 -0400

Something else to ask, is what is your expected routing topology?  I see
that the message failed at the IMS but I expected the MTA to fail it.  I
should have asked what the connector type and site topology is for your 5.5
organization.  The 2003 is installed in the same ORG right (just had to ask,
but since you can move mailboxes over, it's almost a sure thing that it is).

Also, what is the phys connection between the two sites?