RE: Exchaange Backup & restore plan- urgent help

  • From: "rolamohammed" <rolamohammed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 05:39:38 +0600

thanks for your reply.
is there any different between deleting the exchange organization and keep
it , .

i mean in the disaster recovery happen, when should i use disaster recovery
switch & when should i use removeorg switch ?

i want to completely uninstall and delete every thing from active directory
schema and domain, and then install a fresh copy from exchange server agian .

Question No 2 :-

if i install a fresh copy from exchange server after i delete every thing
from schema and doamian by using these commands ( disasterrecovery &
removeorg ) , and i have a full backup of the exchange database  & i want to
restore this database again to the users mailboxes, is that correct to
dismount the database and click on ( this database can be mount when
restore ) and then restart the backup.

Please try to guide me by answering me .

rola