Event ID:1021

  • From: "ktsuresh" <ktsuresh@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:56:28 -0400

Hello,

One of the users of my EX2K get a permission denied error message when he tries
to login occationally. The eventlogger gives the following message.

SERVER/USERNAME unable to connect as /o=EXCHGSRVR /ou=First Administrative
Group /cn=reciepient /cn=USERNAME Error 0x3f2.

This happens only at times and only with outlook-2000. The web and pop3/IMAP
works fine.Microsoft says 0x3f2 error means the user does not have permission
on EXCHSRVR folder on my serve and assign EVERYONE Full control to the folder.
The folder has this permission set already ( Anyway this error comes only 1 out
of 5 logins from the same user).

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Suresh