RE: Event ID:1021

  • From: "David N. Precht" <discussions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 07:24:23 -0400

Q249892 ,

-----Original Message-----
From: ktsuresh [mailto:ktsuresh@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 10:56
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Event ID:1021

One of the users of my EX2K get a permission denied error message when
he tries to login occationally. The eventlogger gives the following
SERVER/USERNAME unable to connect as /o=EXCHGSRVR /ou=First
Administrative Group /cn=reciepient /cn=USERNAME Error 0x3f2.
This happens only at times and only with outlook-2000. The web and
pop3/IMAP works fine.Microsoft says 0x3f2 error means the user does not
have permission on EXCHSRVR folder on my serve and assign EVERYONE Full
control to the folder. The folder has this permission set already (
Anyway this error comes only 1 out of 5 logins from the same user).
Any help will be appreciated.