Re: Drive full before backup could run

  • From: Ara <ara@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 11:14:52 -0500

Don't you have a partition resize tool? like partition magic or acronis partition expert? For disabling recycle bin, on desktop right click on garbage can, go properties, then configure drives independently, and then go the drive and change the percentage or even disable recycle
at your own risk !!!
That is interesting how you managed to fill a 123 GB partition !!!

Byron Kendrick wrote:

I have 3 partition.  Exchange resides on a 123 GB partition by itself.  It
now has 0 freespace.  The D: has about 19 GB free.  How can I dissable the
recycling bin on that partition?  Virtual is all assigned to c:

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site: