Re: Drive full before backup could run

  • From: "Byron Kendrick" <bkendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 07:42:15 -0700

This worked.  I conpressed a bunch of this little critters and reclaimed
abut 3 GB of space; enough to get the backup run.  After that I had 75 GB
left.  Spam and virus activity is eating us up but we have a filter going
to ease up some of that.

Thanks for the suggestion and thanks to everyone else for the help.