RE: Disaster Recovery Exchange 2K with Win2K A D

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:27:23 -0500

Just for fun, can you check this before rebuilding?  Curious about netbios
name resolution as well based on the error....
(from:  <;en-us;224370>;en-us;224370)
NOTE: You may also get the error "RPC server is unavailable" running Dcpromo
on a member server. This can occur if you have only one DC and it does not
have file and printer sharing enable on its network card.