[ExchangeList] Re: Delete email from mailbox.

  • From: "jitendra singh" <jiten_rwt2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 26 Nov 2008 05:19:04 -0000

Read this article to run Exmerge
The account you ar using to run Exmerge should not be admin for domain or
Exchange.
Create a seperate new account , give send as & recieve as permission to that
account at Exchange database and than try to run Exmerge.
http://www.pro-exchange.be/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=881

http://www.exchangeinbox.com/article.aspx?i=88

Regards
Jitendra Singh