[ExchangeList] Re: Delete email from mailbox.

  • From: "Manhar Sharma" <manhars@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:05:55 +0530

Hi.,

Copy maildatabase to a diffrent drive.
run exmerge, extract mailboxes
configure a/c in Micr. O/look
give path of the mailbox (From where u found porn email) and configure account
after deleting mail from (From delete items also), againg convert pst to database
LONG STEPS.............

But it works

Try n let me know

manhars@xxxxxxxxx

On 25/11/2008, Amit Kapoor <amkapoor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

We have Exchange 2007 server with Service Pack1 and rollup update 2. One of our users accidentally sent a porn email to a distribution list. Now he has requested to delete that email from mailboxes of all users. We tried using Exmerge but it didn't work. Can someone please help us to find some command or some tool through which we can delete that email from all the mailboxes?

Regards,

Amit Kapoor

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential and proprietary material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any attachments and all copies, whether electronic or printed.