[ExchangeList] Re: Delete email from mailbox.

  • From: James Chong <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:34:02 -0500

Export-mailbox. Article goes over scenario.

  1. IT Emergency Response Process

In the course of daily operations of an IT Emergency Response organization, administrators need the ability to scan a large number of messages based on specified criteria, and perform mass deletion of any suspect email found. By using Export-Mailbox and the –DeleteContent parameter along with specific filter options, they are able to search and delete such messages.

Exchange Server 2007 Export Mailbox task

James Chong
Sr. Systems Engineer
Simplexity, LLC.

11130 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300