RE: Delay in receiving messges

  • From: "Sureshbabu Inagandla" <i_sureshbabu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:31:43 -0800

Hello All,
Now I am getting lot of complaints from all users. We can able to send mails but we are not receiving at all.
I tested my self to send and receive mails to yahoo and hotmail. I received the mails.
These are my MX ( Mail Exchange ) settings
Host or Child Domain: Same as parent server
FQDN: NF.com
FQDN of mail server: dellsrv.natform.com
Mail Server priority: 10
These are my settings. Do I need to add to DNS settings. Please help me out.
Now my question is how come i can send and receive mails from yahoo and hotmail not other companies.
Please help me out.
Suresh

From: "Anthony Paillard" <anthony.paillard@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Delay in receiving messges
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 22:02:04 +0100

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi,

It coul be a dns configuration. Make sur MX of your domain is available from different dns.
Maybe send your fqdn, i can try from french dns to check

Anthony Paillard