RE: Conference Rooms

  • From: "Lorie Gordon" <lgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 15:08:24 -0500

I didn't see that you had answers to this so here is my idea.  We too needed
to check free\busy.  I know you say that setting up a user called boardroom
has limitations but it worked well for us.  You can set the calendar to
automatically process requests for you.  I also created an OU in AD that
holds all the "Resource Users".  If a user wants to check a calendar they
can go to file - open- other users calendar to display it.