RE: Conference Rooms

  • From: "Stelley, Doug" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 10:44:59 -0400

            Thank you for that link, it was almost exactly the sort of
information I'm looking for. With this info I can go to the departmental
managers & Directors to see what they would prefer re. scheduling.

the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any release, dissemination,
have received this communication in error please notify the author immediately
by replying to this message and deleting the original message. Thank you.