Isinteg - fix on cluster

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 21:03:26 -0400

Hello list,
I am trying to run ISINTEG -fix on one of my clustered Exchange 2000
servers priv1.edb database. The process fails with the following message

Isinteg: The request to cancel verification process failed.
Isinteg: The request to stop verification process failed.
The verification has probably been interrupted.
Please review the log file for more information.

I did a eseutil /p earlier on this database. That was successful.
However isinteg fails. The database iteself can mount. But reports a lot
of corrupt pages.

Any ideas, Thank you for all your inputs.

Regards,
Raj