[ewiki] Re: make PageIndex core feature?

  • From: Randy Brown <nada@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:00:06 -0400

Problems aside, anything that can reasonably be done towards XHTML
compliance sounds good to me.

I agree, Andy. XHTML standards are clear. I've already done a search/replace in the core (ewiki.php) for <br> and replaced with <br />. Other things, such as being sure that that proper tag nesting occur may be more difficult, but certainly do-able.

I'm very new to the ewiki code and am still trying to understand how it is structured. But, IMO, a good place to start is with ewiki.php.

Do you have any ideas on how to begin?

<rb>