[ewiki] make PageIndex core feature?

  • From: Mario Salzer <mario@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 22:05:46 +0200

I've today mirrored some of the more wikiish plugins/page/* stuff
into spages/ (the so called "StaticPages" feature, so it gets enabled
by simply loading the 'plugins/spages.php' script).

The "PageIndex" plugin however seems useful and general enough to get
included into the core script instead. Also it is very little code
anyhow, and having it enabled per default wouldn't hurt anybody?!

Any other ideas on what to integrate fully into the core script?
Following come to mind:
- markup/css
- PowerSearch
- jump
- notify
- email_protect
But on the other hand, not every site needs email_protect and jump:
may be seen as annoyance on other sites, and things like notify: might
even not work everywhere.  Other suggestions welcome (we might start
a voting on this).