[ewiki] Re: make PageIndex core feature?

  • From: "Andy Fundinger" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 16:42:01 -0400

Lets get it in there!  This is past due.

> Any other ideas on what to integrate fully into the core script?
> Following come to mind:
> - markup/css
Having css markup core would let me have css classes end at the end of
list elements, please make this core.

> - PowerSearch
Search needs a significant rewrite.  I suggest keeping it out for now
but integrating it in the future.

> - jump
> - notify
> - email_protect
> But on the other hand, not every site needs email_protect and jump:
> may be seen as annoyance on other sites, and things like
> notify: might even not work everywhere.  Other suggestions
> welcome (we might start a voting on this).

I would keep these out for the reasons you have listed.

Andy