[ewiki] Re: make PageIndex core feature?

  • From: Randy Brown <nada@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:38:39 -0400

> Any other ideas on what to integrate fully into the core script?
> Following come to mind:
> - markup/css
Having css markup core would let me have css classes end at the end of
list elements, please make this core.

Hello - I'm new to using ewiki; have it installed and working within a WordPress weblog setting. It integrates nicely. Here is the URI if you wish to look:

http://blog.openartifact.org (click on the "wiki" link to view ewiki output).

I recommend making CSS markup core, as well as XHTML compliant markup. I've been going through the core and the plugins I am using and trying to get the output XHTML compliant, as I have time. (I only implemented ewiki about a week ago.)

CSS and XHTML are extremely important to many web developers and weblog users today, so any improvement there would help ewiki get better recognition. There is a lot of interest in wikis now, and ewiki's tight integration into existing platforms is unique!

If I can help, please let me know.

Randy Brown, Ohio