[evtech] Re: EVTECH Old vs EVTECH New lists: We need to make a decision as a group.

  • From: Hemon Dey <hemondey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: evtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 14:46:34 +1200

If we are moving up in the world of forums, would it not be better for it to
be a vbulletin type interface (such as the AEVA and DIYElectriccar). There
are many benefits compared to just the archaic email listing that is
currently used with EVTech - a list of benefits would include (and not
limited to) attachements (pictures, code, PCB files etc.), search
functionality for previous posts (easily),  proper threading (none of this
digest notes in subject headings etc).

Or is that just too technologically advanced? :)

Regards,
Hemon