[etni] Re: NBA booklet and some question

  • From: Steiner Family <steiner1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: denro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 10:43:50 +0200

Let's see if I have understood your question. You write that the pupil wants to
take modules B-E.  That means that the pupil will do the oral exam for the
three point grade.  If he then wants to continue to the four point exam he
needs to take the oral test for the four point level.  If he fails the four
point test, he still has the grade for the three point test, both oral and
written.
Hope this answers your questions.

Judy