[etni] Re: Module A Magen Mark

  • From: "Bari Nirenberg" <nirenber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rivka Lewenstein" <rlewen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:43:50 +0200

Yes, I think you're right about last year -- I remembered that after I sent
the message.  As for this year, students are supposed to do the performance
task the same year that they take module A, so if they're taking A, B and C
in the same year, I guess they are supposed to do both a performance task
and a project, though that does seem like a bit much.  We're sending our 3
pointers to module A in 10th grade (we did the same last year), so my
students only had to do a performance task and I assume that is supposed to
be part of their magen, as I haven't heard otherwise.
Bari