[etni] Re: Module A Magen Grade

  • From: Rivka Lewenstein <rlewen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 06:44:15 -0700 (PDT)

Thinking the whole issue of the Module A magen grade again, I think we've been
arguing over the wrong thing. Forget about whether the class should have done a
performance task or not this year. They also should have done a project for the
rest of the modules, and nevertheless, the latest directives were NOT to put
the project in as part of the magen grade (unless as part of the 80% for
classwork and tests). Therefore, it stands to reason that it's the same with
the performance task, and that for Module A as well, the magen grade should be
80% for classwork, tests etc., and 20% for book reports and literature. After
all, even one-point students have to read 2 books and do one short story...

All the best,
Rivka