[esnr] Re: an interesting week for neurofeedback

  • From: Doklein@xxxxxxxxxxx (Doerte Klein)
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 07 Oct 2004 12:12 GMT

berrieand annie and all,
annie, thank you for the article and berrie,
congratulations to this article! i guess its in your language, so that it is
difficult to share the content.
another  sign for widespreading was a radioreport in our region in september -
10 minutes about neurofeedback, not bad researched by a medicine-reporter. part
of the report was in my practise, where me and some of my patients were
interviewed.
those who want to read or hear the report (in german, i am sorry!):
www.eegbiofeedback.de .
all the best/tschüß/hoie/ciao
dörte