[esnr] Re: an interesting week for neurofeedback

  • From: tanju surmeli <neuropsychiatry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 02:23:13 -0700 (PDT)

Yes I and some other people brought up the same issue at the think tank meeting.

Marco Congedo <loretabiofeedback@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thats great!
(I am just sorry it was done with Brainmaster.... there is much finer equipment
By the way, some time ago I proposed that SAN could take agreements with
selected companies to officially support excellent hardware and software
equipments. This could be a quick way to find some money, e.g., for the
conference, and also to standardize a little bit the equipment arena and, above
all, provide a clear orientation to those entering the NF field.
Has this been discussed, by any chance, by the board?

Joe Siri Ekgren <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
- and Seija Sirviö, SAN boardmember, has just
completed the recording of a 25 min documentary
on Neurofeedback demonstrating Brainmaster
equipment , and testimonials from a happy client,
to be shown on national TV in Finland end of

Do you Yahoo!?
Do you Yahoo!?